Monday, December 22, 2008

Confessions of a teenege not-so drama king

Okay... So I have a confession. Unlike every single teenager/preteen on the face of this planet, I have no idea what this Twilight thing is. So... Day before yesterday I decided to myself, that eventually, everyone would stop talking about it. I would have no need to waste the money to see another forbidden love story badly slapped together with some bad acting and the storyline with the depth of a spring time puddle.

So this morning, much to relieve I saw NO mention of Twilight on my entire FB page (to my relief) until... The update of a friend. 'Twilight is the crappiest lame movie I have ever seen.' Now this has my curiosity spiked. Why would my dear, dear, friend (which cried when Nemo got abducted) see this movie as 'the crappiest lame movie I have ever seen.'... Hmm. Maybe its better than I expected! Twilight. I am sorry. You might have the possibility of being a half decent movie. I reserve further judgement till a future date.

Yoshi

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm curious too. Are you going to read the book before you see the movie? I think Im going to wait until it comes out on DVD. I don't feel keen on R50 for a ticket. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't decided whether all the hub-bub was worth going to see the movie or not, however, I'll keep waiting, cause procrastinating is what I do best.

    Hello, visiting from your Sisters blog!! Welcome to Blog World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you haven't posted here in ages. Are you saving it all up for facebook? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete