Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Firsts.... My will....

So, after much deliberation... I, the stubborn Yoshi have created a blog. Much to my sisters success', I have decided, I am going to change the existence of humanity...Haha right. I will be enlightening the entire universe with my satirical statements and my often contradicting beliefs. Haha. So yes. I will change the existence of the earth. I will be causing conflict. I will probably start a war. I will most likely at one point offend you, but for every offending statement I make, I will have support that will have absolutely nothing to do with it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. Shall I brace myself?
    Actually, my dear Yoshster, I wish you much success as you ponder the deep rivers that run through that head of yours and try to put all those thoughts into some semblence of order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this could be a real eye-opener for a poor defenseless grandmother - do I dare tread into this territory?? Love you Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes. Eye-opener. Haha. Yes. Maybe a wince here and there. But mainly opening :)

    ReplyDelete