Saturday, December 20, 2008

McDecriminators...

So... I have a total hate hater relationship with the local McDonald's... Let me give you a bit of a background. About 2 months ago, my dear friend Little Micheal and I decided, at 8.30am, that we HAD TO HAVE a 21 piece chicken mcnugget meal. At the cost of R22.00 per meal, I thought Wow, a R50.00 should of course cover the costs easy. Pfft... So much for that. As we approach the counter... All of the sudden! A huge mother of a security guard literally jumped over the service counter and proceeded to assault a young child outside of the McDonald's. I look at Mike, he looks at me. Me, being a man (which explains the proceeding statement) laugh hysterically at the situation. Yes. It was funny. So after paying for our food. I receive a hand full of silver coins (tends to be the predominant South African currency), A logical person would assume the change to be correct. But no. R8.00 short. Long story short. No refund.

So this leads to the hater part. Me being a larger man of One meter 86 centimeters (6"2' or so), would assumable feel violated by a young trainee telling me to 'kindly remove' myself from the play structure. Well I don't want to kindly remove myself. I want to cause total havoc and destroy it all. So in my readings of the cookbook of chaos (online friendly version of the anarchist cookbook [without the illegal bits]) I found a post entitled. Get back @ MickyD... Most of the stuff would get you arrested in any 3rd world country, but not South Africa! :) ... They entitled horrendous revenged storys of plugging the toilets with the 99c burgers... So trainee at my McDonalds... Watch out!

2 comments: